We believe that sexuality is a journey of exploration and an opportunity to connect with yourself and others. We embrace the belief that sexuality is constantly evolving and developing, and it’s a meaningful part of our identity.
We understand that for some people, seeking sex therapy can be anxiety provoking. You are not alone! Jennifer is committed to creating a safe and collaborative therapeutic environment while honouring your pace and goals.
Like couples counselling and ethical non-monogamy relationship therapy, sex therapy pays attention to the patterns of relationship while emphasizing on the sexual aspects of it.
Most people seek sex therapy hoping to address the following issues:
- Differences in sexual desire
- Exploring a sexual relationship after childbirth and other life transitions
- Rebuilding trust after infidelity
- Improving communication around sex and sexual preferences
- Exploring new avenues of sexual pleasure
- Fostering greater emotional connection and creating emotional safety
- Addressing addiction, mental health or trauma issues affecting sexual life
- Working through sexual dysfunctions
Also, know that sex therapy doesn’t involve physical contact or sexual activity during the sessions.
Contact Margarita & Associates To Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in our therapy services or have any questions, please contact us. Even though the main office is in Burlington, Ontario, we offer online grief and bereavement counselling services in English and Spanish anywhere in Canada and International regions.