Individual Therapy and Counselling
We offer individual therapy and counselling to adolescents, young adults and adults.
Some of the reasons we reach out for therapy and counselling can be:
- You want to dedicate some of your time to focus entirely on yourself, to learn to accept and love yourself.
- You want to thrive in your relationships and career
- You want to know about your purpose in life
- You want to practice becoming more assertive and to learn to let go of old grudges
- You are undergoing significant changes and feeling alone or isolated
- You want someone to talk to someone outside of your natural circle of people who is trustworthy and nonjudgmental
- You want to learn to communicate your feelings and needs to others
- You are experiencing mood swings or using harmful ways to cope with life stressors
- You have experienced an overwhelming event in your life, and as a result, you are withdrawing from doing things you usually enjoy
When clients approach us for individual therapy and counselling, we will be looking at the causes and conditions you need within yourself and your environment to move towards the life you want.
As mental health therapists, we firmly believe that symptom reduction is one meaningful way to measure success in therapy. To achieve this result, the thousands of clients we have met in individual therapy have shown us that connecting with what brings meaning and purpose in their life is incredibly empowering.
Individual therapy and counselling are great tools to reflect and identify the conditions and new habits that we need to cultivate to develop a more mindful relationship with ourselves, with others, and with life at large.
Contact Margarita & Associates to Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in our offerings or have any questions, please contact us. Even though our main office is in Burlington, Ontario, we offer online mental health, individual therapy and counselling services in English and Spanish anywhere in Canada and International regions.