Individual Therapy and Counselling
I offer individual therapy and counselling to adolescents, young adults and adults.
When you approach me for therapy and counselling, it is my hope that through my mindful style we are going to be looking at what the causes and conditions you need within yourself and your environment to move towards the life you want. I strongly believe that symptom reduction is one important way to measure success in therapy, and to achieve this result the thousand of clients I have worked with have shown me that rediscovering the meaning and purpose in life is incredibly empowering.
Therapy and counselling is a great tool to reflect and identify the conditions and new habits that you need to cultivate in order to develop a more mindful relationship with yourself, with others, and with life at large.
Some of the reasons we reach out for therapy and counselling can be:
- You want to dedicate some of your time to focus entirely on yourself, to learn to accept and love yourself.
- You want to thrive in your relationships and career
- You want to learn about your purpose in life
- You want to practice to become more assertive and to learn to let go old grudges
- You are undergoing big changes and feeling alone or isolated
- You just want someone to talk to someone outside of your natural circle of people who is trustworthy and nonjudgmental
- You want to learn to communicate your feelings and needs to others
- You are experiencing mood swings or using harmful ways to cope with life stressors
- You have experienced an overwhelming event in your life and as a result you are withdrawing from doing things you normally enjoy