Mindfulness & Meditation Retreats
I am passionate about self-care, the practice of knowing what is good for our mind, body and soul as well as being aware of our needs and how to communicate them to others.
In my personal life I am fully committed to daily activities that promote wellbeing and clarity of mind, such as strong friendships, yoga, mindfulness meditation, long walks, spending time in nature, etc.. I love to share the benefits of mindfulness with other people through the different therapy services I offer and the mindfulness meditation retreats that I facilitate.
Mindfulness promotes courage, connection and compassion in how we approach relationships, doing things, and life at large. Mindfulness is the vehicle I use to connect with my clients in therapy and counselling in combination with many other modalities I have trained.
- Mindfulness and meditation retreats for individuals and families interested in learning or expanding the practice of meditation
- Mindfulness and meditation retreats for work-teams motivated to find a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Mindfulness and meditation retreats for professionals in the mental health profession who are interested in self-care and coping better with vicarious stress-related issues.
- Mindfulness and meditation retreats for individuals experiencing grief and loss
- Mindfulness and meditation retreats for individuals experiencing meaningful transitions in life, and are willing to explore the emergence of new identities and roles.